Online 200-HR Yoga Teacher Training
Take your time and become a certified Yoga Teacher in 3 months with the Online Yoga Teacher Training (YTT) hosted by Yogafarm Italy.
This season we offer a unique 200-HR YAI training based on the teachings of Transformational Yoga, certified by the Indian Yoga Alliance (YAI).
Starting date of the course is 24 July 2021. Practice styles are Hatha and Transformational Yoga as well as Vinyasa as a secondary style.
Experience our Unique Online TTC
Our 3 month Transformational Yoga TTC covers all the content of a 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training certification.
We run our daily live online classes via Zoom from 24 July - 17 October. The last 2 weeks will be more a more intense retreat-like experience.
Running an online course over the duration of more than one month has many advantages:
- More flexibility to fit your studies around your own schedule
- Already building a consistent practice from your own home
- Gaining a deeper understanding of the foundations of Yoga and the transformation of energy over a longer period of time
- Beginning to integrate Yogic science and philosophy into everyday life
- Learning to apply more mindful awareness to your days while you go
- Applying the techniques in situations, challenges and choices that you face
- Unique combination of spread-out online study with intensive online retreat at the end
What is Special in our Online Yoga Teacher Training?
Almost 100% of the online sessions are live and interactive. We will very rarely use pre-recorded videos so that participants will be able to have an as close to the real-time, real-life experience as possible. There will be daily online classes for the initial period of about 10 weeks.
You will be under the guidance of at least 4 instructors. This will get you in touch with a wide variety of teaching styles and personalities while giving you fully comprehensive knowledge and support.
The resources and recordings, workbooks and interactive information packs are also made fully available. You can access and download all the materials any time to make re-capping and continuing to deepen your understanding of the modules super easy.
The last 2 weeks of the course will support you in consolidating your knowledge of Yoga during a more intense online retreat. This is also the time for your teaching practicum, having private check-in sessions, and begin to look at navigating the Yoga Industry.
About Transformational Yoga®
Transformational Yoga® is one of the most comprehensive styles India has to offer. It is based on the integral teachings of Sri Aurobindo, a famous Indian philosopher, Yogi and spiritual reformer of the 20th century.
The teaching draws from the essentials of Hatha Yoga, Prana Yoga, Raja Yoga, Mantra Yoga, Bhakti Yoga, Jnana Yoga and Kundalini Yoga. A synthesis which stands for a thoroughly holistic practice and extensive knowledge.
Being an integral approach Transformational Yoga® also ensures that you take your Yoga off the mat into daily life.
The unique style is founded and created by Swami Vidyanand, a renowned Indian Yoga master, who you will meet during your final certification.
The practice comes with an in depth focus of physical asana, the energetic system of the chakras, mantras as well as breathing and meditation techniques.
The asana styles we teach in the Transformational Yoga® Teacher Training are Hatha and Transformational Yoga with Vinyasa Yoga as a secondary style. The course will also introduce you to the Integral System of Sri Aurobindo as well as to a form of Kundalini Yoga.
Transformational Yoga provides you with the esoteric knowledge you need to purify your body, stabilize your emotions, focus your mind, and increase your spiritual well-being.
The spiritual dimension can be seen as the baseline of the Yoga style: Ultimately the “Transformational Technique” seeks to re-connect every human being with their Inner Guidance or True Self. The perfume of this connection is a much deeper access to your innate vision, insight, truth and intuition.
Learn more on the official website of Transformational Yoga.
What you will get out of the course
Upon completion of the 200 Hour Transformational Yoga Teacher Training you will be certified under Yoga Alliance International (YAI). Registration with the Indian based YAI provides a globally recognized credential.
Our course equips you with the knowledge, confidence, and inspiration you need to become an outstanding Yoga teacher and a balanced serene individual who is ready to lead others in their Yoga practice.
This training will give you a fantastic set of tools to make a difference in your everyday life and to enrich the lives of others.
This course is for you if
- You long for more physical health, emotional balance, and mental and spiritual clarity
- You are looking for road-tested tools and techniques to transform your life in a Yogic way
- You want to take your Yoga off the mat and integrate it into your daily life
- You are interested in asana as well as in energy work and Yogic philosophy
- You are drawn to experience the depth of Indian Yogic spirituality
- You are ready to share the gifts of Yoga and become a fully certified Yoga instructor
- You simply want to deepen your practice and understanding of Yogic philosophy
Program and Schedule
This training is run fully online via the video conference application Zoom.
The classes start on 24 July 2021 and lasts for about 12 weeks.
The intense retreat-like period runs from 2 - 17 October 2021. This will conclude the course.
The training includes:
• Live online Asana & Pranayama practice
• Live online philosophy lectures, meditation and theory classes
• Weekly live online full immersion workshops & teaching practicum
• Self-study with our workbooks & additional reading
• Additional recorded meditation & lectures to do at your own pace
• One-to-one sessions
Online schedule July – September
Minimum of 11 hours live interactive practices per week:
• 1 hour every morning Monday - Friday (5 hours)
• 1 hour on 3 - 5 evenings (3 hours+)
• 3 hour workshop on each Saturday morning
About 5 hours weekly of studies at your own pace:
• 1.5 – 2 hours per week for study groups, internal group practice and round robins
• 3 hours per week for guided self-study, reading, research, assignments, and self-practice, suggested on Sundays
We will provide the necessary resources and guidance.
About the 200 hour TTC certification
This TTC certifies you to teach Transformational Hatha Yoga and Meditation.
The certification is included in the price. Once you have completed the training you will have an online meeting with Swami Vidyanand, the Founder of Yoga alliance International, India and Europe, Meditation Alliance International and creator of Transformational Yoga.
Once certified, you will be registered as a teacher on the School of Transformational Yoga teachers database, website and teach under this alliance.
A note on the different Yoga Alliances: It is important to research the different Yoga Alliances and to understand your motivations and intentions for undergoing this certification.
Both are fully licensed organizations and Yoga communities that give you the opportunity to teach anywhere in the world. If you have any questions or need further clarification, please do not hesitate to email and ask.
In addition this Yoga Teacher Training offers the possibility to just go for a certificate of participation. This option is for those who wish to simply deepen their self-practice and knowledge of Yoga.
It is a great opportunity for teachers who are already certified and are interested in enhancing their teaching service, adding the wisdom of the Transformational and Integral Yoga system. With our course they also get the chance to refresh their knowledge of the history of Yoga, anatomy, and class structuring.
Note that in this case the price of the course is lower - please contact us for details.
Prices for the Fully Online Yoga Teacher Training
Including certification under Yoga Alliance International (YAI): 1.750 Euro
Simple certificate of participation: 1.440 Euro